Designed to prepare our athletes to compete at a higher level of competition, by progressing to more advanced sports performance training. We focus on maximum increases in Speed, Strength, Agility, Explosiveness, & Conditioning in order to provide them the tools to excel in whatever sport they wish to compete.
A one on one free consultation will discuss your personal athletic goals. This helps to identify movement dysfunction, limitations, and advise you on the appropriate training program for your needs and goals.
Reasons to Train:
Become more skillful at faster speeds and with greater precision from progressive exercise and instruction aimed at developing fundamental motor abilities to enhance athletic capabilities.
- Increase Absolute Strength and Muscular Hypertrophy
- Increased Specific Conditioning
- Strength, Power and Conditioning Maintenance
- Increase Strength, Power and Anaerobic Conditioning
- Increase Power-Specific Conditioning and Agility
- Each phase is designed to maintain strength, power and specific
- Conditioning levels obtained in the pre-season phase
- Assist in injury recovery
- Individualized mental preparation and team chemistry, cohesion and trust
- Develop leadership skills
- Visualization and Mental Imagery: Seeing Success
- Developing Mental Routines that Enhance Performance
- Intro to instruction to include (40yard dash/3 cone drill /Pro Shuttle)
- Speed, Agility & Quickness training
- Isolated Drills & Integrated Exercises
- Strength and Conditioning
- Dynamic Warm-Up & Flexibility
- Explosive Motor Systems to Arm Movements
- Running & Movement Patterns